|w e l c o m e||MOD POSTS||TAGS||JOIN|
|about the community|
This community was made in celebration of the epic (b)romance between Aiden Grimshaw and Matt Cardle, contestants on The X Factor 2010. It started out as a few fangirls who wanted a place to squee, but we have blossomed into our own corner of fandom and encourage all kinds of posts about the boys: from news, pictures and videos to fanfiction and other fanworks. Bonus One Direction is always welcome!
Feel free to use the community as a place to post about the boys (alone or together); capslock is more than encouraged, but please leave the wank to the boys themselves.
All the fics posted in the community can be found in the memories, for easy navigation.
If you need any proof of their epic bromance, please go and take a look at who_love's amazing post, I love his manly beard and I kind of want to marry him ♥
general community rules
1. You must be over 18 to be a member of the comm, due to the nature of comments/fics posted. As stated in the public mod post, you must either have your DOB visible on your profile, or you can message theapink stating your age when you request to join.
2. Please ensure your fanfics have headers, with relevant info (other pairings, summary, rating) outside of the lj-cut.
3. Please use lj-cuts at your discretion, with consideration for people's flists. If you're not sure how to create a cut, please see here. Please mark all NSFW entries as such.
4. If you are related to or know either of the boys, please click the 'back' button now. There is some content in the comm that I doubt you will be interested in.
5. Most importantly - have fun! We love fangirling and capslock, and have a particular affinity for gifs, so post away and enjoy Maiden's epic love.
(As community members, we are aware that Matt and Aiden are real people, and mean no disrespect to anyone involved. The fanworks in this community are purely for fun, and no profit is made from anything we do here.)
Header made by rose_biancheria - thank you!
|MATT @ TWITTER||AIDEN @ TWITTER||PROFILE CODE|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.